- Dress while in the Club should be, as a minimum, smart casual.
- Outdoor clothing and briefcases should be left in the cloaks area, where locking facilities are available, and not taken into public rooms.
- Although the Club’s public rooms may not be used for formal business meetings, the use of modest numbers of business papers is permissible provided that other members are not disturbed.
- Laptop computers may be used in the Library, the Chart Room and Claud Worth room, but only in the Clubroom between the hours of 9am to noon and 3.30pm to 5pm. They cannot be used in the dining room, except as part of a properly organised Club meeting, or when the room is in use by a commercial hirer.
- Mobile phones and music, video and games players may be used only in the cabins and reception areas, and then so as not to disturb others.
- In accordance with the law, smoking is not permitted within the Club’s premises. Limited facilities for smokers are available outside the Club on the riverside.
- Other than guide dogs, animals are not permitted on Club premises.
- Gratuities may not be offered to any Club staff member. Members may show their appreciation at Christmas time when a collection will be made.
You can find out more about these cookies and how to disable them in your browser by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.